Thursday, January 20, 2011

AmericasMart - Atlanta

I just returned from another great show in Atlanta a few days ago, a whirlwind of a trip. Once again, we arrived to chilly temperatures and snow on the ground. The show was so full of energy, with inspiration everywhere! I met with so many wonderful clients and found my products in showrooms on almost every floor! It was so amazing to see my work displayed. One of the best parts of every show is getting together with friends that I don't get to see, except for once or twice a year.

Having a visit with wonderful friends, Leslie Ann Clark and Megan Halsey
who are both amazing artists!

Again this year I was able to meet Marjolein Bastin, my absolute most favorite 
artist in the whole entire world...I was just slightly excited!

One of my new Christmas cards for 2011 from LANG. You can find my
complete line of products at lang.com.

"Flamingo Garden" gift collection from Downeast Concepts

 My brand new "Herb Garden" collection from Keller Charles
who do the most beautiful melamine products in the country.

"Sweet Sunflowers" bath collection from Blonder Home, 
which is now available from Macys.com!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you there! I was really hoping I would. I ran into Les a couple of times (love her!)but you weren't together. I did see your stuff in the Keller Charles showroom-lovely!

    ReplyDelete