Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beautiful Lavender!




I celebrated my birthday (yes, I'm 39....again) with my daughter Jenna at the beautiful lavender farms in Sequim, Wa.  The colors were amazing...such inspiration! Upon arriving at Purple Haze, we headed straight for the delicious lavender ice cream.  From there, we drove through the valley to Port Williams Lavender where Michael explained the unique characteristics of their many varieties.




I love this sign....Leave a path in the garden so angels can walk through


the gorgeous bouquets I picked!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jane, your pictures look so much like your artwork! I didn't know it was your birthday... happy wishes even though I am late. Looks like you had a splendid time. Hope you're having a good time painting... I am swamped too but that's a great problem to have, isn't it? Happy gorgeous birthday, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sharyn! it was a gorgeous day

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy (very, now) belated birthday! I love my Purple Haze lotion - but have never visited the farm. Sounds like I need a field trip to Sequim. Gorgeous pics, looks like a perfect day ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete