Wednesday, January 4, 2012

From the Heart of the Garden


One of my newest licensees, Joanna Sheen Ltd., has just released a 2 CD set with my work titled From the Heart of the Garden. I'm so thrilled with everything they've done to produce this wonderful set. Thanks to everyone who bought the CD and have done such great projects with my work, it's so much fun to see what everyone has created!
Jayne Rhodes created this beautiful card from my Lilac Blossom collection. 

watch the youtube video here



2 comments:

  1. You are getting the recognition you deserve! What a great collection and a stellar video. Go, Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Jane, it was so good to meet you in Atlanta. I just received Total Licensing and see your lovely, lovely work throughout. Congratulations on all the fruits of your labor - well deserved!

    Please keep in touch

    Terri

    ReplyDelete