Tuesday, May 11, 2010

off to New York!


It's Surtex time again!  I will be in New York in a few days setting up for the show and meeting with friends I haven't seen since last year. Everything is packed and on it's way (hope I haven't forgotten anything!).  This year my friend Sharyn has organized a wonderful lunch so that we can all take a break from setting up and visit with each other.  Thank you Sharyn!  I'm looking forward to meeting with so many clients that I work with throughout the year, and showing everything I've been working on for the past year.  If you're at the show, please stop by and say hi....I'll be in Booth 616, Hall 3a.




1 comment:

  1. Your booth always looks breathtaking and beautiful your a star and will shine bright! I look forward to seeing you very soon.

    ReplyDelete