Tuesday, May 25, 2010

to New York and back again....

Another year of the Surtex show has come and gone in a flash.  Seems like just yesterday I was packing up all of my booth stuff to ship off to New York.  This year's show was great...meeting with so many wonderful clients, catching up with dear friends, being part of the New York energy.

setting up with my friend and agent, Alicia Dauber....that fabric is a mile long!


         in search of the perfect flowers for my booth....one of my most favorite things to do in NYC!




Opening Night Party at Battery Gardens next to the Staten Island Ferry...GORGEOUS sunset!


a wonderful dinner with wonderful artists & friends...on the left Beth Logan


we had such a great show...thanks to everyone who stopped by!



I had a few hours on my last day and decided to stroll through Central Park....it was sooo beautiful. 
this looks like a painting, don't you think?



there were little birds chirping everywhere and turtles sunning themselves on a rock


just a few hours later, heavenly skies over Washington. another year come and gone....





3 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet post Jane! I love the pictures! Great to spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photography! What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete